Whatever your style - from cruising, to mixed-fleet handicapped racing, to technical one-design events - there's sure to be something for you here on the Lake!
- If you don't know how to sail:
- We offer both absolute beginner and experienced-sailor adult lessons on our 23-foot Sonar keelboats. See the season schedule here.
- If you'd like to brush up on your skills:
- We also offer private or group lessons in our Sonars, or in your own boat if you prefer, with content tailored to your specific needs.
- If you're interested in crewing:
- With a full schedule of mixed-fleet and J/80 one-design racing, there are usually crewing opportunities available. Please contact our PHRF coordinator, , or our J/80 fleet captain to find out more.
- If you're interested in racing your own boat:
- Check out our mixed-fleet and J/80 one-design schedules - we hope to see you on the water!